Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More giving






These plus a pair of pants that I shall show off in my next post are all part of a swap from a forum I am a member of ....

I went a little overboard but really wanted to spoil this lovely mum cause she just recently lost her dad & she really deserves it !

So I made a polar fleece vest for both her boys ... These aren't as good a quality as I'd hoped really but my poor machine after the last few weeks of going through denim, cord & other fleeces has gotten cranky it seems ! Two cute little fabric baskets which are easy to make & are always handy which I also popped some spare fabric into along with a CD case for her to house the video used at her dad' funeral .... I thought it deserved something a little special.

The pants I made are Fisherman pants with the pattern from HERE I am actually quite chuffed with how they turned out so am hoping to make a few for myself next summer & will also make some as gifts I think !

No comments: