Sunday, June 14, 2009

I know, I know !

I have been MIA for awhile yet again ...

I apologise, it's just been the house from hell around here of late. Kids being sick & then ever so kindly passing it on ... Not very pretty especially when playing single parent & having barely enough energy to leave the toilet for fear of not making it back there.

Thank goodness for 4yr olds who have learnt how to open baby gates & child proof locks to enable that he & his 22mth old brother get some form of nutrition !

So I can quite easily say my 'sew-jo' has left the building ... But at least I am on the mend & have finally been able to eat a full meal tonite, first in over a week ( bonus is I have lost 3kgs !!!! ).

I promise that there will be more ramblings over the next few days as my energy returns !

1 comment:

Little Munchkins said...

It's always so hard when kids fall sick, and then as you say, kindly pass it on!

P/S : I wanted to say thanks for dropping by my blog during the SMS Giveaway and that I have another giveaway in my blog :)