Saturday, April 18, 2009

Houston we are having problems !

Transmission seems to be down.

Due to what always seems to be only MY issues with anything electrical around here I am having major iss-ewes with anything that seems concerned with Blogger ....

So no I am not AWOL because I am being a lazy git, I actually do have good reason at this point in time !

Posting generally isn't working so I am wondering whether this post will be in vain & really only be me talking to myself, which really isn't all that unusual ..... Hrrrrmmm

Anywhos it seems to also be cursing me with being unable to even view ANY darn thing to do with blogging ...

*sigh*

Not so great either when dealing with two sick boys, one of which has this mummy unable to sleep due to him having trouble breathing of a nite & this means mummy is left meandering around in Cyberworld not so great at those points when one tends to Google ones childs symptoms either ....

This mummy truly misses catching up on glimpses into peoples crafting lives *sob*

Hopefully this is only temporary but hey we are talking about someone who managed to totally kill a Photobucket account .....

No comments: