Sunday, February 1, 2009

I got me some reading to do ...

These are sitting on my chest of drawers .....

Problem is to find the time to do so without kidlets crawling all over me & to also get myself into that head space to do so ...

Alot of these aren't light reading material .....

Yes yes I know 'The Tales Of Beetle The Bard' isn't exactly one you would call mind altering or life changing LOL ! But being that I actually have now read most of 'My Sister's Keeper' due to being able to read a story here & there from it has meant it's kept it's place in the pile.

I have also read 'White Thorn' & 'Garden Spells'. The latter being the fluff book after such a heavy read ... I adore Bryce I really do but my God how he really writes tales that break your heart ! I love true stories & things that make you think but sometimes my head isn't in a good enough space to cope with it.

I got the majority of these at Christmas & I was stoked to say the least ... I LOVE books ... I just don't get to read as much nowadays. The aim however is to change this ! I will get through this pile by March & will then be able to post the second picture of another pile ... I will do it !!!!


Now as for that sneak peek !

Here are Master G's pants in their glory ...

The pictures suck because he refused to give up 'Baby' & refused to stand still .... Oh the joys of toddlers !





Doesn't this look say it all HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !

No comments: