Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trying yet failing at being productive

So now you all get to see how bad my photos really are !

Oh well at least I tried !

So while I did cut out loads of stuff to sew up etc I did my usual best of popping this all in the sewing pile & walking away ...

But I did decide to trial some dying with natural products !

Here you can see blueberries hard at work on some small squares of terry towelling !


Now I know it's pale but that's because I only had a handful left really & I figured meh that will have to do ! I didn't want it to be too dark plus as a trial we have to expect these things right ?

Not sure if it will be my thing but I wanted to see how it all went as to whether I would use it as an option to dye my bamboo terry !

SOoooo I can say i've been productive right ?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I think it just qualifies you ;)